About Shamrock Shipping and Trading Ltd
Shamrock Shipping and Trading Ltd is a Distributor of various petrochemical products over the past 16 years.
With a highly enthusiastic and experienced team, we have developed a well-known name in our industry. Our goal today is to continue growth and expansion.
Currently we are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist to join us!
As a Supply Chain Specialist, you will be working in a highly commercial, dynamic, and multilingual environment. Previous experience in Supply Chains or Operations (ideally of a trading and distribution company) is a must.
You will be located in Cyprus and be responsible for arranging and planning loadings and deliveries of containers along with vessels, negotiating freight and free days at destinations, all other conditions, and arranging road transportation. You will be liaising with shipping lines, freight forwarders, transportation, and insurance companies.
A Supply Chain Specialist at Shamrock should have experience in terminal operations, container shipments, and all the shipping and customs documentation involved. In addition, you need to be a strong MS Office user with proficient use of Outlook and Excel.
You will be reporting directly to the Commercial and Operations Director.
- An exciting and challenging job in an ambitious, dynamic, and young team
- Interesting development and training opportunities
- An international and multilingual environment
- An open organizational structure where own initiative is highly appreciated
- An amazing experience and a lot of opportunities to learn, earn and develop
- You speak fluent English
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Transportation / Supply Chain
- You love logistics and have at least 2 years’ experience – this is a must!
- You are flexible, dynamic, and ambitious
- You are confident, positive, and proactive
- You work well under pressure and in a fast-changing environment
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills; attention to details, accuracy, ability to work with large amount of data and information, excellent memory, and fast pace.
- Extra language is an advantage
- Knowledge / experience in logistics / shipping / trading is an advantage
What we offer:
- Relocation to Cyprus (if needed)
- Excellent remuneration based on your experience: Salary + 13th Salary + Annual Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Dynamic working atmosphere
- Freedom to develop own ideas and creativity
- Opportunity to grow within a stable environment
If trading is your nature… join us!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.