Lubricants typically contain 90% base oil and less than 10% additives. Shamrock Shipping and Trading provide high quality and high performing lubricants that are applicable for greases, braking fluids, and more.
Blending plants have the opportunity to increase their offering by simply repacking, rebranding, and adding our quality products to their portfolio.
Full technical data and MSDS sheets can be provided upon request.
Our wide and diverse network enables us to offer a vast selection of all kinds of oils and lubricants, we are your one-stop-shop in the industry.
We offer fast and cost-effective delivery to any part of the world and our products meet the most recent performance requirements of OEMs and international organisations such as API, SAE, ACEA, JASO, and NLGI.
If you would like to explore the opportunity of adding further products to your portfolio or require further information on our products and/or how we can deliver with a large variety of pack sizes including: Barrels (20 l, 60 l, 200 l), 1000 l Containers (IBCs), and flexitanks then feel free to contact our team.
How we can help
Leading international trading company with proven business model
- Sustainable and competitive business
- End-to-end supply chain management
- Less operational costs
- Local market knowledge with global expertise
- Accessibility to new markets
Finance at any stage of the supply chain
- Accessibility of financing at preferable rates
- Working capital and cash flow improvement for procurement and processing
- Off balance sheet benefits
- Execution speed and performance
- Documents processing
- Focus on core skills
- Supply chain management
- Liaising with professionals and experts in trade finance
Customized supply chain solutions
- We can manage the complete supply chain, from planning to operations.
- Organise transportation of liquid cargo, using multiple modes of transport (intermodal).
- We are the global leader in base oils delivery by flexitank.
- Timely and safe delivery ensures that your business runs smoothly and without interruption.
A more economical process
- Total cost reduction and higher profit margin
- No demurrage / hidden costs
- Market price fluctuation hedge
- Cash flow optimization
Safety & risks management
- Safe technology
- No risks of contamination
- Minimizing quantity loss
- Clean and environmentally friendly, recyclable
Accessibility to New Markets
- Prompt 'door to door' delivery
- Supply to customers all over the globe
- Global Sourcing
- Easy access to remote destinations