Solvents and Alcohols
Ethanol, also called ethyl alcohol, is an important industrial chemical. It is used as a solvent in the synthesis of other organic chemicals and as an additive to automotive gasoline.
ln gradations between 90° and 99.9° ethyl alcohol is the basis used for the production of denatured alcohol with applications in several fields such as cosmetics, detergency, pharmaceuticals and basic chemistry.
Solvents are at the heart of many research and industrial chemical processes and consumer product formulations while also having uses in numerous fields such as pharmaceutical, cosmetic, chemical, energy, food and beverage industries, etc.
Shamrock Shipping and Trading, are your one-stop-shop in the petrochemical industry. We can supply you with an extensive range of solvents, including alcohols, glycol ethers, glycol ether acetates and esters.
Our experienced and professional petrochemical sales team work closely with all of our clients. They will effectively assist in finding you the most suitable product to fulfill your needs.
For further information surrounding these products and how our team can assist you now and in the future, feel free to contact us anytime.
How we can help
Leading international trading company with proven business model
- Sustainable and competitive business
- End-to-end supply chain management
- Less operational costs
- Local market knowledge with global expertise
- Accessibility to new markets
Finance at any stage of the supply chain
- Accessibility of financing at preferable rates
- Working capital and cash flow improvement for procurement and processing
- Off balance sheet benefits
- Execution speed and performance
- Documents processing
- Focus on core skills
- Supply chain management
- Liaising with professionals and experts in trade finance
Customized supply chain solutions
- We can manage the complete supply chain, from planning to operations.
- Organise transportation of liquid cargo, using multiple modes of transport (intermodal).
- We are the global leader in base oils delivery by flexitank.
- Timely and safe delivery ensures that your business runs smoothly and without interruption.
A more economical process
- Total cost reduction and higher profit margin
- No demurrage / hidden costs
- Market price fluctuation hedge
- Cash flow optimization
Safety & risks management
- Safe technology
- No risks of contamination
- Minimizing quantity loss
- Clean and environmentally friendly, recyclable
Accessibility to New Markets
- Prompt 'door to door' delivery
- Supply to customers all over the globe
- Global Sourcing
- Easy access to remote destinations