About Shamrock Shipping and Trading Ltd
Shamrock Shipping and Trading Ltd is a Distributor of various petrochemical products over the past 16 years.
With a highly enthusiastic and experienced team, we have developed a well-known name in our industry. Our goal today is to continue growth and expansion.
Currently we are looking for an Operations Specialist to join us!
As an Operations Specialist, you will be working in a highly commercial, dynamic and multilingual environment. Previous experience in Logistics or Operations (ideally of a trading and distribution company) is a must.
You will be responsible for arranging and planning loadings and deliveries of containers along with vessels. You will be liaising with shipping lines, freight forwarders, insurance companies, suppliers, customers and handle the full operational circle. You will be using SAP Business One and prepare contracts, invoices and any other shipping documentation as needed.
An Operations Specialist in Shamrock should have experience in terminal operations, moving of RTCs in CIS countries and all the documentation involved. In addition, you need to be strong MS Office user with proficient use of Outlook and Excel.
Furthermore, you will arrange and deliver documentation to associated banks under L/Cs, documentary collections and any other payment term as per the provided deal description.
You will be reporting directly to the Operations Director.
- An exciting and challenging job in an ambitious, dynamic and young team
- Interesting development and training opportunities
- An international and multilingual environment
- An open organizational structure where own initiative is highly appreciated
- An amazing experience and a lot of opportunities to learn, earn and develop
- You speak fluent English and Russian
- You have minimum a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Transportation, Supply Chain and/or Management, and an equivalent level of working and thinking
- You have experience with container lines, Railway and truck deliveries
- Strong advantage – work with liquid terminals
- You know SAP and have an experience with ERP system and are proficient in Microsoft Office
- You love numbers and Excel tables, have at least 2 years of experience in a trading or forwarding company with international clientele
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills; attention to details, accuracy, ability to work with large amount of data and information, excellent memory, and fast pace
- You work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
What we offer:
- Excellent remuneration based on your experience: Salary + 13th Salary + Annual Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Dynamic working atmosphere
- Freedom to develop own ideas and creativity
- Opportunity to grow within a stable environment
If trading is your nature… join us!
Please send your CV to email@example.com.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.